Thursday, May 9, 2013

When It Hits You

Lianne La Havas- "Elusive" (Official Music Video) 

I'm pretty sure I'm late on this Lianne La Havas train but at least I got on, right? I always listen to "Lost and Found" when it comes on the radio but I never looked her up, well until 2 days ago. I've been listening to her music non-stop since. This woman, this amazing woman is making my life right now. I love a good vocal, good music, good lyrics. So therefore I love her. "Elusive" is by far my favorite song off her album "Is Your Love Big Enough". I can't get enough of it. Then when I saw the video! Yes! It's like that! It's rare these days to see a video that matches the beauty of a song, simple, elegant, beauty.




*The second part to the video is for her song "Gone" (Watch it Here) and it will move you. Promise.

1 comment:

  1. Love! I haven't heard this song yet...well not until now, but I love her. so amazingly talented that it makes me question how talent is clearly not valued in mainstream music.

    Great music choice!

    @ChymereAnais

    www.chymerecalifornian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete