Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Dressing For The Job I Want. Part 2

The first day of my new job was great, I'm definitely going to be earning my salary. This job requires much more out of me than my last job. The office vibe and dress is much more casual than I expected for the women but I'm still going to be 100% everyday. Today I felt like I looked great until the Atlanta humidity got a hold of my freshly pressed hair and it frizzed up like a wet cat! First day with a bad hair day!!

But I looked good (for the most part), and felt good even though I was working off of 3 hours of sleep because I woke up in the middle of the night thinking about Oprah. Seriously.Thinking about being on her show and getting my own show, then NBC running a hour long documentary on me and my family. Seriously.

Anyways!! Here are some of my favorite office looks that I pinned on Pinterest that I'm going to try to recreate for my new career-ish. Since the office is more lax, I can get away with jeggings and more stylish outfits (as long as their dressy) and since I live in Atlanta I will have a shorter and possibly mild winter so I threw in some Spring/Summer looks as well.

BUSINESS CHIC---DRESS PANTS AND SLACKS











DRESSES AND SKIRTS









DON'T BE AFRAID OF BOLD COLORS IN THE OFFICE!







CASUAL FRIDAY




 Sorry for the odd formatting of the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment