Monday, February 18, 2013

My Target Haul: 'Clearance Rack' is my middle name.

I went to Target for toner and of course I came out with other things I don't need. I think they pump something into the air vents that makes people stay in there just a little bit long than they have to. Honestly, have you ever went into Target for one thing and left as soon as you got it? I don't know anyone who has done that so if you have, kudos to you. 


This is the toner I went in for $4

 Then I wandered around a little more and found this Shea Moisture facial kit. It includes a deep cleansing face scrub, black soap, face mask and a cream moisturizer  All for $12 (original price was $18)...STEAL!!!! 
 If you don't own a Olay ProX cleansing system you need to invest. It's way cheaper than the $200 Clarisonic cleanser and it's the SAME THING for only $20. I was way overdue on replacing the brush, like a year overdue. I'm sure you should replace them every few months or maybe even once a month. But I wash the brush after I use it for my face soooo that's why I never got around to that. *trying to convince yall that I'm not nasty* The replacement head is only $9 for a pack of 2. Seriously if you are just washing your face with your hands or a wash cloth you're NOT getting all the dirt off I promise you! Especially if you wear make up...YOU NEED THIS!! 
 I am a nail polish junkie, I will post my collection one day soon. You know you're a junkie when you get rid of close to 40 bottles and still have over 50 bottles left, then go out and buy more. The OPI polishes are on sale for $6 (originally $9) because the bottles are scratched! Thank you, keep scratching those bottle up. When I go back to wearing nail polish (see why I'm not: here) this will be the first color I wear. 
 Last but not least JEWELRY ! Well costume Jewels! I'm trying to revamp my wardrobe and style on a budget so I always check clearance racks for clothes and jewelry (which I rarely wear) but I'm starting back again. I used to wear jewelry a lot when I was younger so I'm trying to get back to it. 
Black and gold chandelier earrings $3.98, the set of 2 were $1.48, the icicle "diamonds" $3.98 and they are sick!! Love them on and now I need to find a place to wear them. 
All in all I would say I had a successful trip to my favorite store, I bought some things I needed and some cheap things I wanted. I'm saving my money and building wealth so the little things like this get me by. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in GA? Come to my Mary Kay event this weekend (in Decatur)! What's your email address so I can send you the invite??

    ~Chymere A.

    ReplyDelete