Monday, January 7, 2013

Good Music Mondays

Emeli Sande- Read All About It


I love music and I especially love "underground" artist that the mass public hasn't gotten to and ruined yet. Some would call me a music hipster: I love certain artist until they get popular then I'm over it. Hopefully Emeli stays true to herself now that the American record execs got to her. She is already fairly popular in her homeland of Scottland and all around the UK. I wish her the best success but I would still like her to be my little secret for now. I'm taking the bestie with me to her concert next Saturday and I am so excited.

Press Play and Enjoy Your Good Music Mondays.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love her!!! OMG when and where is the concert!? Leave the details on one of my SS post please!

    -Chymere.Anais

    ReplyDelete