Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Making Time

How do you find hours in the day? And if you are exhausted, how do you power through? 


Here's what I would like to get completed everyday:

  • Workout
  • My admin duties at work (8-9 hrs)
  • Eat breakfast, lunch & dinner
  • Homework
  • Math Tutoring
  • Blogging
  • Yoga
  • 30mins to get ready for work/ 30mins to prep for bed ( I have a lengthy bed preparation routine) 
  • Dog walking & playing 
  • 30 mins of reading at least
  • Eventually down the line volunteer work on the weekends. 
  • Eventually down the line sometime soon, work on a 2nd income. 
Okay while writing this I answered my own questions, I need to wake up earlier. Like really early. My work hours can be anytime between 8am & 7pm, the time I come in doesn't matter as long as I work a full 8 hour day. The old me would try to stay up all night and finish these things but it's only 10pm and I'm already exhausted. So now... the mission to get up before Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. lol I was just about to say wake up earlier before I got to that part...and eat better...When you treat your body right, which I am learning as well, you don't burn out easily.
    Good luck!

    And thank you so much for your kind words on my blog...it really made my entire week!

    -Chymere.Anais

    ReplyDelete