Wednesday, January 23, 2013

God Is That You?!?

Patience is a virtue they say, be patient, just wait and the answer will come to you, wait on GOD. Hello God are you there? I used to jump as soon as I felt the urge to move, I never waited on God to give me answers for anything. If I was unhappy with a boyfriend I dumped him...that day, if I didn't like school I dropped out...within hours, if I didn't like my location I moved..asap. As I've gotten older I have learned to wait, wait, wait on the Lord. Sometimes I don't know where he is though. Of course you have those moments where He shows up right away and gives you the answers you don't want to hear and there are other times where either; He doesn't seem to be showing up or you can't tell if it's Him or the devil talking.

Those are the times that confuse me the most. How can the answer be so clear one day then the next day you don't know who the heck you're listening to? That's something I'm trying to figure out right now. I have a lot of questions and problems that I need to solve but I don't know what to do. Advice from a friend is always nice but you always need a higher power to assess the situation first before making any major decisions.

Writing is definitely my therapy because sometimes I ask questions in these post and as I'm writing the answers come to me. I would say it was God that spoke to me just now and said that 'If you're confused about who is talking to you then you need to wait a little longer until you're sure of the voice'. There should be no confusion when talking and hearing from God, if you are confused then it's either not God or it's not time to act. When it comes to matters of the heart patience really is key; in almost every aspect of life you have to wait and make sure you're ready before you leap. Your heart needs to be still and your mind needs to be clear.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the answer is in the grey area. And God is not one of confusion. So if you don't know, yes that does mean wait OR it's that spirit saying there is something better for you that you haven't asked for yet.

    -Chymere Anais

    ReplyDelete